KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians
KPMG Nigeria is pleased to announce the 2023 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians. This scholarship programme is designed to help students from disadvantaged backgrounds gain access to quality education, as well as to support them in pursuing their dreams.
The scholarship programme will provide financial aid to successful applicants and will also provide mentorship and career guidance to ensure that they are best positioned to take advantage of the opportunities available to them. The aim of this programme is to build a future generation of young leaders in Nigeria and to contribute to the development of our nation.
About The Scholarship
KPMG Nigeria is offering a University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians to pursue their studies at the undergraduate level. The programme is aimed at supporting and providing opportunities to Nigerian youths who are interested in furthering their education and achieving their career goals.
The scholarship will cover up to 50% of tuition costs, accommodation, textbook and related costs and will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated financial need.
The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme is open to eligible candidates from all states in Nigeria who are enrolled in any recognized university in the country. The scholarship is designed to provide students with financial assistance and access to career-building opportunities and support.
In addition, successful applicants will receive mentoring and guidance from KPMG staff and professionals throughout the duration of the programme.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme is available to young Nigerians who have been admitted to a Nigerian University as undergraduate or polytechnic students. The scholarship is open to full-time students studying any course at a Nigerian tertiary institution.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an active and fully registered student of a Nigerian University or Polytechnic,
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent on a 5.0 scale,
- Be a citizen of Nigeria,
- Not be more than 25 years old at the time of application,
- Be enrolled in a full-time study programme, and
- Not be the beneficiary of any other scholarship award.
How to Apply
The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians – 2023 is open for applications. To apply, prospective applicants should go to the official website and fill in the online application form. Applicants should attach the required documents such as transcripts, certificates, and other relevant documents.
The scholarship committee will then review the application and decide who qualifies for the scholarship.
The applications can be done online, by email or by post. Applicants should make sure that all information submitted is accurate and complete. Incomplete or inaccurate information may lead to disqualification of the application.
Applicants should also make sure to read through the guidelines of the scholarship and familiarise themselves with the rules and regulations before submitting the application form.
The selection process includes an assessment of academic performance, leadership potential and financial need.
All applications must be received by the stipulated deadline in order to be considered. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Applicants can get more information about the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians – 2023 on the official website or contact the KPMG Foundation team directly for more details.
Deadline For Submission of Application
The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians – 2023 has set a deadline of June 30, 2023, for the submission of applications. All applications must be submitted before this date in order to be considered. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
It is important to note that only complete and properly filled-out application forms will be accepted.
In addition, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible, as late submissions may not be considered. Applicants should also ensure that all relevant documents such as academic transcripts and certificates are attached to their applications. It is also important to note that no changes can be made to any submitted applications.
All applicants are required to keep track of the deadline for submission of applications and ensure that they submit their applications before the due date. Failure to do so will result in their applications not being considered.
Tips For Getting a Scholarship
- Start Early: Getting a scholarship is not something that you can do overnight. It requires research, effort, and dedication. Start your search for scholarships early so you can give yourself plenty of time to review each option and create a strong application.
- Use the Right Resources: Research is key to finding the right scholarship opportunities. Take advantage of online resources such as scholarship databases and websites, which provide you with a wealth of information. Talk to school counsellors, financial aid advisors, and other professionals in your field who may have insight on relevant scholarships.
- Follow Instructions: Carefully read through all instructions associated with an application and follow them exactly as directed. Many scholarships are disqualified simply because applicants didn’t adhere to the stated guidelines.
- Stand Out: When writing your application, make sure to make it personal and stand out from the crowd. Admissions officers look for applicants that go above and beyond the usual requirements.
- Show Gratitude: After receiving a scholarship, take the time to thank the selection committee for their consideration. A simple note of appreciation goes a long way and may help you if you decide to apply for future scholarships.
The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme is a great opportunity for young Nigerians to further their studies and gain valuable knowledge and experience in their chosen fields. It provides a unique platform for students to learn from experts, develop their skills, and become leaders in their respective industries.
With the application process underway, it is important to take the time to review the eligibility criteria and ensure that all documents are submitted before the deadline. It is also beneficial to consult with peers or mentors to gain insight into the selection process and to maximize one’s chances of being selected for the scholarship.
Finally, following tips such as writing an effective personal statement and completing an interview can increase the likelihood of success in obtaining this invaluable scholarship.